Digital Photography & Imaging: Final Project

Idea development

Biography

I am the one who are always have the passion for sports and Arts (especially the superhero comics). I really have the desire to create some worked that could be admired by other people. I am also a fan of every kind of music and have been learnt playing some music on my own. So in my work i would like to express my loving for the art and realize the dream to bring the person in the comics alive.

Statement

For my design, I used the pop art (Pop Art is an art style mainly derived from commercial art forms, characterized by the performance of some details of popular culture, such as enlarged reproduction of comic strips, fast food and packaging with trademarks).Another idea is to use the technique of contrast and frame drawing to make the effect of fault handling.

References





Design process

Digital poster



Title: Across the limits
Artist statement: I am the person who mixed the pop art with the comic, using the contrast and gradient to combine them together.






Comments

Popular posts from this blog