Digital Photography & Imaging Project 1

 Part 1: physical collage

Before start to make the collage, I searched for the reference on the browser

figure 1.1

figure 1.2

Description: I really like the face is made by the small parts of each page.

Physical collage 

So I found a local magazine and choose several pages to design three versions of collage first(1.3-1.5).

figure 1.3

figure 1.4

figure 1.5

When I received the feedback, I decided to combine the advantages of each collage.

figure 1.6 (the final work of collage)


Part 2: Digital Imaging Exercise 1: Me in Hearst Mansion

Step 1:Use Quick Selection tool to subtract background.

SHORTCUT KEYS: Zoom in/out, increase/decrease brush size, subtract from selection/ add to selection.


Step 2: Add and apply layer mask








Step 3: Add noise


Step 4: Apply Gaussian Blur


Step 5: Duplicate Shazam, invert vertically, rename the duplicated layer to "reflection"

Step 6: Darken reflection layer

Step 7: Apply ripple effect to reflection layer.

Step 8: Finished



My own design:

Digital Imaging Exercise 2 : recolouring


Photo A (without any colour)


colour for the hair

colour for the skin



Photo A (with colour)

My own design:

 





Comments

Popular posts from this blog