Video and sound production final project:Stop Motion

 22/10/2023 - 28/11/2023 / Week 8 - Week 14

Wang Zilong - 0361141

Video and Sound Production / Bachelors of Design in Creative Media / Taylors Lakeside Campus

Final Project / Stop Motion 30% - Group

Lecture

week 10

This week we mainly started to do the stop motion animation after we showed the storyboard to the lecturer and received the suggestions from him. The materials must be prepared as it is a very important part for the final work. Last but not the least, I found the partner Bozhi as my teammate and the length would be 60s.


figure1.1 the background image for the fight in universe

Instruction





Final project

Youtube link:https://youtu.be/U4zJY25nmTQ
Reflection

In my point of view, this project means a lot to me, because this assignment not only made up for my regret of not being a photographer in the previous project, but also used all the postures I learned above, and I have mastered the use of sound easily and skillfully, giving me a more complete understanding. The video composition system and the core components of this lesson were thoroughly mastered in a step-by-step process.



Comments

Popular posts from this blog