Information Design Project 2: Animated Infographic

5th February 2024 - 22 March 2024 (Week 1 - Week 7)

/ Wang Zilong / 0361141/

/ Information Design / Bachelor of Design (Honours) in Creative Media

Project 2 / Research / Animated Video 





Idea development

For the second project, Assignment 1 required me to use the resources from the Project 1 Instructable infographic poster for a 60-second motion graphic. Once again, I wanted to capture the aesthetic and narrative of the poster through motion, SFX, and music. So in terms of material selection, I planned to choose the gnocchi used in Project 1 from Pasta Grannie’s video account. I also have a good understanding of the production process of this food, so it will be easier to make the animation, and I also made references to other videos.



pic 1.2 gnocchi


Animation Production 1

For the material collection, after collecting enough information, I turned to the Ai software to draw the materials one by one and used them as layers in AE for me to edit. In the process of editing the animation, I applied the knowledge I learned in class.



Pic 2.1 when I finish all the resource.

 

 

Animation Production 2

 

 

 



 

 


 

Reflection

In the production of animation, I used the knowledge I had learned in the VSP course. After learning, my understanding of animation has deepened. Because animation requires a lot of work, I also have a clear understanding of the allocation of time, and have made breakthroughs in solving animation-related problems.




 










Comments

Popular posts from this blog